CSCNetwork members have the opportunity to meet several times a year and focus on key fellow member experiences: Sales & Marketing, Production and Service.
Discover the latest trends from subject matter experts, and learn from fellow members' mistakes and successes. Meetings are held at various locations around the country and last a day and a half.
SMART (Sales & Marketing Activities Round Table)
The mission of SMART Groups is to facilitate a process of group learning among Sales Managers by identifying common opportunities and challenges and developing best practices in sales and marketing to capitalize on those issues. Although the agendas for the meeting vary, the format includes:
- Sales & Leadership Training - Cost Effective Growth, Differentiation, Marketing Plans, etc.
- Best Practices & Critical Issues
- Management Training - Leadership, Negotiations, Communication, Compensation Plans
- Strategic Growth Planning
SOAPP (Strategic Operational Advancement of Production Processes)
The mission of SOAPP Groups is to facilitate a process of group learning among Production Managers by identifying common opportunities and challenges in the area of production and developing best practices to address those opportunities and challenges. SOAPP Groups help participating Members control/improve production and merchandise costs while improving quality & customer satisfaction. The groups address both strategic and tactical issues. Although the agendas for the meeting vary, the format includes:
- Plant Tour - Evaluate Process, Production, Equipment, Efficiency, Safety, Layout, etc.
- Plant Tour Discussion & Critique
- Production Training - Increasing Efficiency, Safety, Labor Issues, etc.
- Management Training - Leadership, Negotiations, Communication
- Best Practices & Critical Issues
SECURE (Service Environment for Customer Upselling & Retention Excellence)
The mission of SECURE Groups is to help Service Managers maximize growth and profits through their service departments and existing customer base. These groups utilize a learning process to identify common opportunities and challenges, as well as address best practices for those opportunities and challenges. Although the agendas for the meeting vary, the format includes:
- Management Training - Profiling & Hiring, Effective Communication, Coaching & Leadership, Project & Performance Management
- Route Sales & Upselling Skills - Sales Skills, Behavior Management, Product Knowledge, Functional Responses, Contests
- Retention Strategies - Service Skills, Renewal Strategies, Negotiating Skills, Relationship Development
- Customer Service Excellence - Define, Measure, Reward
- Best Practices & Critical Issues will be presented and discussed by group participants in order to find solutions to the groups' most critical problems.
Owners SummitThe mission of the Owners Summit is to bring the leadership of our members together to developing
best practices to address common opportunities and challenges. Meetings are held twice a year, and
agenda topics include strategic planning, leadership and management.
Next Generation Owners Summit
The CSCNetwork Next Generation Owners Summit is an educational and networking program for
members (under the age of 40) of CSCNetwork families who are anticipated to lead their family’s
business someday. Meetings are held twice a year and topics include succession planning, leadership
and management skills.